Every one who uses the Google Chrome Browser to surf the web have come across those set of words ” “DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET ” and you don’t know what happened and you cannot open any other website . This error can be seen in Google Chrome browser this problem arises when there is no proper internet connection to your system or any errors in Network Settings .
We can easily fix DNS PROBE FINISHED NO INTERNET error with simple steps.
Fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error In Google Chrome
We have found the few simple methods to fix Fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error in windows 8 , wind. ows 10 and MAC . Below are the list of Fixes and procedure
- Restart Router or Modem and Check Cable Connectiions
- Using CMD Prompt to fix dns probe finished no internet
- Change DNS Settings or TCP/IP4 settings
- Update Network Driver Software on your System
Restart Modem or Router to Fix dns probe finished no internet
This error generally arises when there is no internet connection, so check the LAN cable is correctly fixed to the Router , power supply to router or modem is correct . Restart the Modem or Wifi Router after checking all the cable connections . If still the problem persists then try to Reboot the Router . Even still the dns probe finished no internet errors is there then try to follow below fixes or try to contact your ISP ( Internet Service Provider ) .
Sometimes router default settings can cause the errors so try to fix errors by logging in to Router . here are the IP address to login to Router
Using Command Prompt to fix dns probe finished no internet
This is another way to fix the dns probe finished no internet error. In this method we will Refresh IP address from the Command Prompt.
- Open Command Prompt ( or Use Windows + R on keyword to open)
- Type and press enter
- Black Screen arrives and type the below commands one by one
- ipconfig /all
- ipconfig /flushdns
- ipconfig /renew
- Try to refresh the webpage still the problem exists then try another method
Change DNS setting or TCP/IP 4 Settings to Fix dns probe finished no internet
This is one of the common method use to fix the errors in Internet connections i.e mainly DNS based errors and you can find errors returns DNS Probe Finished etc … for any type of errors , so first better to change the settings here to fix dns probe finished no internet error
- Enter WINDOWS+X and you will get a POPUP a below
- Click and Open Network Connections or You can go to CONTROL PANEL >>NETWORK and INTERNET >> NETWORK and SHARING CENTER and you can click on Change adapter settings to go to the page as below
- Right Click on the WIFI or LAN settings
- After that you get a Drop Down list Go to Properties
- You will have a POPUP WIFI SETTINGS and GO and Click Internet protocol version 4 ( TCP/IP4)
- When you click on the that you will have a POPUP again and enter the Details below
- Change the DNS Server address to 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206.
- Preferred DNS Server: 220.127.116.11
- Alternate DNS Server: 18.104.22.168
Try to use the Open DNS or Google DNS system to fix dns probe finished no internet .
Update Network Drivers to Fix dns probe finished no internet
Sometimes the Network drivers in the system gets outdated and you need to update them for dns probe finished no internet phone . Follow the below steps
- Windows + R and you will find the Device Manager option , click and enter Device Manager
- Find and Click Network Adapters and you will get the Drivers for Network
- Right Click on them and you will have option to Update Driver Software
After this Network Drivers get updated , try to refresh the webpage
To Fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET in Chrome
If still the error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET problem exists then try to contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider ) as there can be problem from there end and ask them to resolve the error . We will update new methods to fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET